Boy or Girl ?
Less than a week until we find out what the little bean is!! :) My appointment is Monday so we will be letting everyone know, obviously once we tell our family, sometime that evening. We have dreamt of this day for SO long! God had blessed our little family so much! This baby proves that prayer works! This is our little "miracle" baby :) We are so so so very excited to find out what it is so we can finally call him/her by a name! Although, its Daddy has been calling it by its "boy name" since we found out I was pregnant! Either way, boy or girl, this baby is a beautiful gift from God and I can not WAIT to see our little bean is! Everyone keep your fingers crossed that the baby will want to show us what he/she is on Monday! Love,
Will, Megan, & Baby

2 comments:
So you already have names? Are you telling those once you find out? I will pray for a healthy cooperative baby!! I predict.....boy!
We do have names, several actually.. It will just be deciding which one we like the best :) When we decide we will share though. The hubby will be happy to have another boy prediction, haha!
Post a Comment