Hey yall! Here are a few new pictures. I am still waiting on his newborn pictures, they should be here any day now. As soon as I get them I will post them. Aiden is doing really good! The last several nights he has slept through the night..we aren't holding our breath that it will last, but it's been nice and he can continue to do it for as long as he likes! :) A week ago tomorrow he weighed just over 8 and a half lbs so he is growing very well! He's so alert and making the FUNNIEST faces and the cutest little noises. Will and I always try to have the camera close by so we can snap a picture, but it never fails, we get out the camera and he moves :) I hope you all are having a good week! :) Love,Will, Megan, and Aiden
*This one makes me laugh! I guess the bear must have been interesting to him, haha!
1 comment:
I am just now getting up to date with the blogs!...
He is simply gorgeous you guys!...
Post a Comment