Monday, November 24, 2008

And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb...


So... Twilight was Ahhhhhhmazing! I seriously want to go see it again, right now! It was like 2 hours long and no joke, I could have sat there for at least 3 more hours, haha! There were some things left out that I thought would be in the movie, but never-the-less, it was so good. AAAAND I'm pumped because the way they ended it, they HAVE to make New Moon! Robert Pattison was defiantly NOT the Edward I had in mind....until the movie started and now I KNOW..he's Edward. I thought the entire cast was great! Yaaay! I hate to get excited about a movie and then its HORRIBLE, that was FOR SURE not the case with Twilight! :)

Thursday is Turkey Day.. Pretty excited about that. Will is getting up at like 4am to start the turkey and I will be getting up early as well, not THAT early, but early enough to get all of my casseroles and such made and make sure the house is all clean and ready to have everyone over to GOBBLE up some turkey! (Like how I did that?!)

Anyway! I hope you all have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving! As all of the hustle and bustle of the holiday season starts, take time to really think about what all you have to be thankful for.. let your family and friends know that you love them and that you're thankful for them! :)

Until next time!
We love yall!
Will & Megan

1 comment:

Abby & Michael said...

GOBBLE TIL YA WOBBLE!!! It's going to be fun and I can't wait to eat my weight in food lol! Love ya'll!