Hola folks! Only 38 days til Christmas!!! We are planning on leaving for Tennessee on the 18th and we should be there til around the 5th-ish.. I think. We have decided to drive because we are bringing Dixie home with us and I'm not too crazy about letting them put her under the plane in the freezing cold and then us get delayed and her getting stuck in her crate for 2o hours or something like that, and I will NOT board her and let her be alone on Christmas, not gonna happen. I wouldn't be ok with that AT ALL, so driving is the best bet. That way, too, we can bring back deer meat since that's ALL Will has talked about since he got home from Iraq..no joke, hunting is all the man can think about!
I'm so excited to come home, but sad, too because I'm having to leave my job that I love. (BUT, we are getting to stay home longer now, at least) Its mutual, I understand that they need as much coverage as possible throughout the holidays, because we all know, babies come when THEY want, not when we want them to. Haha! And they understand that ALLLLLL of our family is in Tennessee and we didn't go home last year so this year we are bound and determined to be there. Not to mention that Will hasn't been home in over a year! No hard feelings with anyone at work, but I'm still sad it had to come down to this. So everyone pray that when I get back I find a job quickly!
We are getting all ready for Thanksgiving. Will called and reserved us a 15lb. turkey from a turkey farm. And no, it not all for just he and I :) Abby and Michael, Brooke and Robert, Brooke's sister, Robert's brother, and a couple that Will and I know are supposed to be coming. I'm sure just like every other year, we will have entirely too much food and eat leftovers til Christmas, but I like it! Tons of food...football....maybe a glass of wine :) So fun! ANDDDD Black Friday! It will be sooo much fun! I really dont have a "hot item" this year, but I'm sure I can find one!
Twilight is Friday, cant EVEN wait. Abby, Brooke, and I are going. There are a few girls that I work with that have tickets to the same showing just a few rows behind is. I'm excited!!! I'm sure that I will be posting my opinion on how the movie was compared to the book, we shall see!
Well I guess that's it for now...
Until next time!
Love,
Will & Megan
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment