*I kept getting tagged for this on Facebook and thought it was kinda fun!
30 Facts or Thoughts about Megan :)
1.) I love something the size of a lime, in my belly, more than anything in this whole world.
2.) I love his/her Daddy more than he will ever understand.
3.) I really would like to have a Peach Perfection from Jamba Juice everyday.
4.) I love it when we go home and out to Will's family's farm to the place where we are going to build our house...one day it will be "home" for us.
5.) Moving to Utah made me realize how much I LOOOOOOVE the beach... and not the mountains.
6.) I am hopelessly addicted to reality t.v.
7.) "Hippie music", as Will calls it, can almost instantly change my bad mood into a good mood... DMB, Amos Lee, Jack Johnson, etc.
8.) It annoys me SO bad when it is barely raining outside and people are driving with their windshield wipers on FULL BLAST. Will does this to annoy me.
9.) It makes me crazy when I see gas pumps left on an odd number. Example: 27.79... REALLY??! Couldn’t you take the extra two seconds and round to 28.00? Please? Will also does this to annoy me.
10.) I pray for patience daily. Sometimes more than once depending on the day. I’m beginning to wonder if I should pray louder.. I feel just as impatient as ever. I know it will come though.
11.) I love getting stuff, BESIDES BILLS, in the mail...cards, magazines, fun coupons, etc.
12.) I LOVE LOVE LOVE pedicures and coffee with my girls :)
13.) I adore front porch swings. I will have one someday and I will sit in it everyday and watch
my children play in the yard.
14.) Football. I love it and everything that comes with it. Cookouts, corn hole, cold bevs, everyone all decked out in their team gear...love it!
15.) Since the day I found out that I was pregnant I have thought about my baby constantly and wonder what he/she is up to in there.
16.) Have I mentioned that I want to move to the beach, BAD! Warm sun on my skin, cold drink in hand on a restaurant patio with a fun little jam band...ahhh... soon.
17.) I miss being able to order sweet tea and people not look at me like I’m insane and ask "Oh, do you mean raspberry tea?"... No lady, I mean tea with SUGAR in it. Crazies!
18.) My mom isn’t even a Grandmother yet, but has always cooked like one. I loooove my momma's cooking and miss it SOOOOO bad.
19.) I'm thankful that God did send us here to Utah. I met two of the best friends I will ever have here. I cherish our relationship so much.
20.) I WILL go to Australia someday.
21.) It makes me happy, yet so sad that Becca graduates this year. She was in 8th grade when I left. Bailee will be in Jr. High next year. She was in elementary school when I left. Time goes by way too fast. I hope they know how much I love them and miss them.
22.) I love sandwiches. I would love to open up a cute little deli one day.
23.) Besides a Mom, I still don’t know what I want to be when I "grow up." Being a good Mom is all I’ve ever really wanted.
24.) My husband is my hero. He enlisted in the Air Force at 17 years old and never looked back. He truly loves his job and believes in what he's doing.
25.) I have had a minor addiction to dill pickles with my pregnancy. I am on my 5th jar of pickles this month. Vlassic Baby Kosher Dills make my day!
26.) I am a mother hen. I've been told I was that way when I was really young and I am still that way now. I’m ok with that; everyone needs someone to look out for them, right?
27.) I got really sick and had my gallbladder removed my senior year and no joke, one of my teachers accused me of faking the whole sickness AND surgery. Sure did.
28.) I really miss several of my girls from high school. I think of them alot.
29.) Dixie is like our child. Now we will just have a real baby and a fur baby. She will be a great big sister :)
30.) I really don’t think that the military gets half of the respect it deserves.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So should I guess which teacher thought you faked gall bladder surgery?! Funny! I respect the military 100% Love getting updates on that sweet "lime" in your belly!
Post a Comment