Today Will and I had our Targeted Ultrasound (4D). Its the big one where they check out all of the major organs and all of that good stuff. The report was awesome! The ultrasound tech told us that he is measuring perfectly and everything looks great :) We were able to see his spine, his heart, his bladder, his brain, his stomach, his little hands and feet, AND his beautiful face! :) At first he was NOT interested in showing us his face, but I think he finally just got frustrated and gave up, haha! I have been telling Will that I really think Aiden is sitting directly on my bladder and today it was confirmed! The tech looked at me and said "Wow, he is sitting directly on your bladder!".....Yeah, I know, been thinking that for a while now!! He weighed in at a whopping 1lb and 2 oz! We asked her if she minded just to take a quick peek and double check that there were defiantly boy parts.....and there were! My next appointment is in the first week of May and that's when I will have my glucose test done. Everyone say a prayer that it comes out ok! I'm not extremely worried about it, but with the problems I was having before I got pregnant, I'm just a little concerned. Will and I are VERY excited to be taking a trip home next month. Both his sister, Emily, and my sister, Becca, are graduating...I'm having a baby shower...we are taking a little trip to the beach...Its going to be alot of fun! Will hasn't been able to go home in the summer since we got married so he is especially looking forward to going to the lake and if I had to guess, he will want to spend some time on a tractor while we are there, too! I hope everyone is having a good week!
Love,
Will, Megan, & Aiden
*This is a 4D image of his face, a bit blurry, but still SO cute! :)
*This is just his little profile.
No comments:
Post a Comment