Sunday, August 9, 2009

A baby story...

He's here! Aiden William made his arrival on Tuesday, August 4th, at 4:19 a.m. He weighed 8lbs even and was 20 3/4 in long :) Here are some pictures, they arent in order, but we'll tell you about them......


I was in labor for about 17 hours and we got bored waiting so Will started taking pictures to pass the time, haha! What can we say... the Seatons know how to stay entertained! :)


Will and I waiting....



Me getting rolled for the 50th time that day, haha!...


Proud Daddy...



Aiden and Mommy meeting for the first time :)



Me waiting...





After his bath, happy boy :)







First family picture!







Before we left to go to the hospital...


Aiden and Daddy meeting :)



Aiden's first bath...





Here he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)



Daddy about to bring him to Mommy for the first time :)


I hope you all are having a good weekend! Thank you for all of the love and prayers! :)
Love,
Will, Megan, and Aiden


























No comments: