Sunday, August 16, 2009

It wont be like this for long...

Hey ya'll! I'm going to try and start posting a few pictures every few days so that everyone can see how Aiden is growing and changing. In the (almost) 2 weeks since he has been born he has already changed so much! Time is going by too fast already! He is doing really well.... We have been very blessed to have such a good baby! He has been eating and sleeping really good... I think we are starting to get on a schedule which is nice, but he's the boss, so we'll see if he keeps with it, haha! Will and I are doing very good! Loving life so very much with the little one. I don't think that either of us knew that love like this existed. When I was pregnant, of course, we knew that we loved him and he was already our world... now that he's here, I don't know what either of us would do without him. At night, when it's time for him to go into his bed, Mommy is having a hard time letting him go :( When I go to put him into his bed, all I can hear are those songs "It wont be like this for long"... or "Let them be little" and then I just want to lay back down and snuggle him up and let him sleep with us. But... we're getting there, and I'm making myself go and put him in his bassinet...maybe soon it won't be as hard. But until then, I am loving snuggle time with him :)
Hope you all had a good weekend!!!

Love,
Will, Megan, and Aiden




Naptime for Daddy and Aiden...


He has discovered his thumb...he did before we left the hospital, this was just the first time we were able to catch him doing it with the camera close!





This is how movie night is now :)


Relaxing!


Our friends Abby and Michael, from Alabama, had a baby in July. This is Aiden and Bryant meeting for the first time!



On Friday we took Aiden to Will's squadron picnic and he did so good!

No comments: